Armstrong Optometry & Associates is excited to inform you that we are now operational and ready to meet your eyecare needs!
Thank you so much for supporting your locally-owned optometry practice. We have missed seeing our patients and we can’t wait to see you and your family back in the practice.
We have implemented new safety protocols at the practice to ensure you and our team are safe, including limiting the number of exams per hour and new processes for sanitizing eyewear.
Some of our new process will include the following:
1. Patients will be asked if they are exhibiting signs of COVID-19 or if you believe you have been in contact with someone who may have. If this answer is YES, we will ask to reschedule you.
2. Separate appointment times will be set aside for Vulnerable Patients as described by the CDC. Please be flexible to accommodate specific scheduling.
3. If your insurance or medical plan has changed, please let us know so our staff can work with you to continue to meet your eyecare needs. There are options available.
4. Please come to the appointment by yourself whenever possible. We will have very limited waiting room seating to ensure social distancing guidelines. You may be asked to wait in an empty exam room rather than the general waiting room.
5. If you must have someone bring you to your appointment, please ask your driver to stay outside and wait in their vehicle.
6. Patients should arrive wearing their own mask.
7. To further decrease the risk of viral spread, staff will speak as little as possible during the close contact portion of the examination, and request that the patient also refrain from talking.
8. If you would like to select eyewear other than your examination appointment, please schedule an appointment time prior to coming to the office.
9. Patients will be supplied with a pair of gloves for frame selection. Disinfectant wipes will be made available as well.
10. Sanitized trays will be provided during frame selection.
11. Associates will clean and disinfect all equipment and surfaces after each exam.
12. For eyewear pickup, adjustment or repair, we ask you call when you arrive in the parking lot (317-887-2800) and our team member will assist you curbside.
Please be patient with our staff as we work with these new procedures to ensure safety and care for everyone in our community.
Thanks again, and we can’t wait to see you! Your support means more than ever during these times.
Dr. Brandon T. Armstrong & staff
We look forward to hearing from you.
We are located directly north of Dye's Walk golf course on State Road 135.